Do you need hope? Can you give hope? Now more than ever, we need it and we can give it. The world is filled with so much loss, grief, illness, anxiety, financial concerns and more. You name it! But what can we do? When I feel powerless to resolve my own challenging circumstances, or I have a bad case of feeling sorry for myself, I always feel better when I reach out to someone else and extend myself to them or their needs. I somehow forget about the weight of the world by turning it over to God and bringing light to someone else. Below are a few simple and practical tips for extending yourself as a light bearer, an Agent of Hope.
1) Dare yourself to reach out to someone you’ve lost touch with.
2) Offer to pray for someone. Share part of your living testimony
3) Volunteer at a service organization or church. This could be a virtual or in person service.
4) Reach out to an organization you believe in and offer to provide a social media blurb or advertising.
5) Surprise someone with a care package or Happy.
6) Record some of your favorite encouraging quotes and scriptures. Share them.
7) Show up to life every day. Expect good things and look for the good in others. Share some good news. Speak Life.
Now, how are you an Agent of Hope? We want to hear from you.