National Veterans Small Business Week continues. Today Veterans and their spouses have an opportunity to learn more about Government contract opportunities. The VBOC at MSU will host a session on “Doing Business with the Government.” This session is related to the Customer Relationship block of the Business Model Canvas because it can help you in understanding how you “Get, Keep, Grow” customers when you do business in the federal procurement marketplace. The format will be about an hour of briefing information and 30 minutes of demos and Q&A. To attend you must register via the link below. The class will include information on:
1. Small business preference programs (VOSB & SDVOSB)
2. How to register to do business with the government
3. Resources to find contracting opportunities – Prime and Subcontracting
4. Demo on using SAMs
5. Demo of ways to use DSBS – SBA’s Dynamic Small Business Search engine
6. Veteran Owned Verification Process – also known as the CVE
7. Additional Resources that can help you.
When: 4 November 2021 @ 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM CDT
Where : Live Online via Zoom!